Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Celeste's 30 day extreme lean out challenge RESULTS!


Celeste was a dream to train!!! She is an ALREADY FIT BEAUTIFUL GIRL who just wanted to do a little fine-tuning!  She did EVERYTHING I ASKED to the T and got AMAZING Results!

Hi Erin,

Just wanted to say thank you for all your guidance and encouragement over the last month.  I feel that I have learned many things that I will continue to incorporate into, not only my lifestyle, but my families too.  Many of the recipes have now become family favorites and are served on a weekly basis.  
Accountability, I think has been the biggest help to me of all.  Knowing that I had to check in and admit any shortfalls that I may have had.  I thank you for being so accessible everyday and not just on check in day!  You truly are a hands on trainer and address the needs of your clients. 
I have been very satisfied with my experience over the month and plan on continuing this journey of clean eating and getting stronger!

I have lost a 1/2 in on my waist and hips PLUS 5 lbs! :)

Thank you,

Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment