Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Tiffany's 30 day extreme weight loss challenge RESULTS!!!


2 BEAUTIFUL BLONDS IN THIS PICTURE!!! TIFFANY IS THE ONE ON THE RIGHT!

Tiffany is one of those people who says she's going to do something and does it 100%  She was one of my clients who NEVER slipped up on her healthy eating and got ALL HER WORKOUTS IN EACH WEEK!!! I LOVE training people like Tiffany!!!!  


In the last 30 days I have learned so much and look at food completely different. To actually have my body react to the nutrition I put in it is a very empowering feeling. I realize I do have the tools to transform my body by learning to properly take care of it. I cringe at the thought of how I treated myself for so long. I no longer will ever mistreat my body in such a way. I have retrained my brain into looking at food as fuel and not as anything else. I also learned that eating clean has not only became an interest of mine, I have really enjoyed learning new techniques, different spices, new foods and prepping. This has forever changed the way I eat and I am so excited to continue my healthy way of life because with the right attitude it can be really fun and exciting. Erins recipes are not only totally do-able they are also very good. Losing weight knowing that this isn't some fad diet and it will actually be much easier to maintain due to the fact you change the way you think about food and what you can do with it verse a diet that all you think about is what you can't do...That being said in the last 30 days I lost a total of 14lbs and 16.5 inches . Thanks Erin for the great experience and the knowledge to be the best me I can be!!!
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment