Sunday, January 18, 2015

AMAZING BEFORE & AFTER OF Kellee!!!!


Before           AFTER



Kellee is an AMAZING example of hard work and dedication!!! SHE DID EVERYTHING I ASKED HER TO DO!!!  And saw HUGE results in a relatively short time!   She is also a GREAT example of something I preach ALL THE TIME.... Don't worry as much about the NUMBER on the scale, Look at the results in your BODY!!!!  Kellee didn't have much weight to lose, but the changes in your body are HUGE because of the muscle gain and definition from her workouts, and the leanness she achieved through her clean diet!!!!    KILLER BODY 
& A RECENT mom of 2!  
HOLEY COW!
-xoxo
e



Before     AFTER




In Kellee's own words:

Since about the 7th grade I can remember being aware of my weight. Thanks to learning from 

the best (sorry mom) there wasn't a diet I haven't tried. Slim Fast , Atkins, The Special K 

Challenge, The South Beach Diet, The Military Diet, Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, The 

Cabbage Soup Diet.....you name it I would have been interested in the quick fix. Food was 

never the real problem though, I was the most diligent dieter out there. If you told me to eat raw 

broccoli for 30 days. Done! 

Yes the scale would change but enviably the look I was wanting my body to transform to, did 

not. 

I hired Erin 3 years back. I half heartily gave it a good effort (95% diet and 40% exercise) I got 

pregnant at the tail end of our 6 week session and threw in the towel from there. 

Three years had past, baby weight was long gone but my body wasn't changing. My cousin 

seriously had just delivered her 3rd child and asked if I'd be interested in going to Erin again. I 

jumped on the opportunity! This time I had a completely new outlook, for the first time in my life I 

was going to give 90% to the workouts and not just lift a leg here and there.  

Erin is a professional at her job!  She is tough, brilliant but down right passionate about teaching 

you how to change your lifestyle. She makes it idiot proof; grocery list, menus, workouts with 

online videos and easy access to ask her any question any day of the week. BUT I'm not going 

to lie-it wasn't easy. I worked my booty off. There were days, evenings and weekends I wanted 

to throw in the towel.  The private weekly training session was very beneficial for me.  It kept me 

motivated and doing it was someone else kept each other "in check". 

Suddenly it all just clicked.  I craved the soreness and looked forward to the next time we'd get 

to workout with Erin! 

Our 6 week session has long ended but I now try to hit up one of Erin's classes weekly. I sought 

out a gym a little closer to home and on the days I don't make it to a class I pick a couple of 

Erin's online workout videos and do them at home.  Eating clean has taken over my life....and 

fridge.  That's the easy part for me! 

Overall I didn't lose a large amount of weight (a little less then 10 lbs) but I did lose a total of 5 

inches. Thank you Erin for making this experience beyond enjoyable and pushing me beyond 

my personal expectations.

-KELLEE



No comments:

Post a Comment